Program Director, Bound for Success Program
The Birmingham Bound Program Director role will be primarily focused on implementing the Bound for Success Program that supports startup founders in Birmingham. This role will consist of, but is not limited to, implementing this grant-funded program, owning budgeting and reports, creating and maintaining relationships with founders, and ensuring the needs of the founders are met.
To be successful in this role, candidates will need to have experience managing projects, building relationships, and a general knowledge of startups, founders, and the tech industry as a whole.
Program Director Responsibilities
- Implementation of the Bound for Success program for founders in the Birmingham ecosystem.
- Overseeing the budget and grant reporting for the Bound for Success program, to ensure metrics and KPIs are hit.
- Researching and identifying prospective companies to add to the Birmingham Bound pipeline.
- Maintaining and updating the database of prospective companies as they move through the pipeline.
- Coordinating locally with vendors and partners when founders come into town, including staying on budget for founder trips.
- Coordinating events and event logistics with community partners to support local founders and companies.
- Ensuring that current Birmingham Bound companies are stewarded and responded to in a timely manner.
Program Manager Requirements
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience working in a sales, marketing or customer facing role.
- Proven experience in grant reporting and/or budget tracking.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency preferred in Asana and in social media creation.
The Program Director position reports directly to the President of the organization. To apply, send your resume and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 27.