sponsored by: Landing
Free tech space for the remote tech community.
Birmingham Bound and Landing have collaborated to bring the tech and startup community access to free remote workspace, surrounded by peers who are on the daily grind of coding, developing, managing and creating – because we know working remote can be great – but sharing community is still so important.
Interchange: The transfer of cars from one railroad to another at a common junction point.
BHM Interchange: Nestled under the railroad tracks that run through the heart of downtown Birmingham – the Interchange is a place for those at an intersection of work, or those charting their own startup path, who need a space to land.
To apply for limited space in the Landing annex (9 20th Street N, Birmingham, AL 35203) please fill out this form and we’ll get back to you!
- What are the next steps?
- Once your submission is approved, you’ll receive an email with an indemnity agreement to be signed. Upon signing, you’ll receive another email with first-day logistics.
- What are the hours of operation?
- Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm CT
- Is parking included?
- No. Street parking is available on 20th Street N between Morris and 1st Street S. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for other parking opportunities.
- Will I have a dedicated desk in the shared office?
- No, desks will be shared but there are plenty to go around, along with comfy common spaces, too!
- What if I need a quiet space for a call?
- We have 3 phone booths available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Can I have a private office?
- No, conference rooms should be used for meetings only.
- How do I reserve a conference room?
- Use the display scheduler next to the conference room door.
- How long can I use the dedicated desk?
- Until we lease the space. We’ll give you a 5-day notice before you have to vacate.
- Can I have packages delivered to the office?
- Yes; however, you must be on site when your package is delivered, or it will be returned to sender.
- Do you have a printer I can use?
- No, but UPS and FedEx are great options, and both are within walking distance.
- Are there office supplies?
- We’ll provide coffee; however, you will need to bring your own office supplies.
Have additional questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.